Each one-hour workshop for youth provides an animated video and guidance for follow-up discussion.
The "How to Use This Workshop" sections in each Discussion Guide describe the settings, participants, and facilitators for which the workshop was designed.
Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, former Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) program associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, created the animated videos and discussion guides. Please contact Rev. Elizabeth Nguyen, leadership development associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color, at email@example.com to connect with UUA staff who may be able to participate in a workshop via Skype or in person, orif you wish to adapt any of the materials provided with these workshops.
- Introduction to Ethnic Identity Formation for Youth of Color
- Introduction to White Identity Formation for Youth
- Introduction to Gender and Sexual Orientation
- Support for Youth Struggling with Addiction
- Introduction to Racial and Ethnic Caucusing for Youth
- Youth Identity in Transracial-Multiracial Families