Workshop: Introduction to Gender and Sexual Orientation
This one-hour workshop provides an animated video and guidance for follow-up discussion. The "How to Use This Workshop" section of the Discussion Guide describes settings, participants, and facilitators suitable for this workshop. Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, yayaofcolor [at] uua [dot] org, Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Program Associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, created the animated video and discussion guide, and may be available to participate in a workshop via Skype or in person.
Preview and download the workshop materials:
- Download Introduction to Gender and Sexual Orientation (MP4) (right-click to save the file).
- Introduction to Gender and Sexual Orientation for Youth: Video and Discussion Guide (PDF)
- Handout 1: Core Identity and Models of Sexual Orientation (PDF)
- Handout 2: Sexual Orientation Questionnaire (PDF)
- Handout 3: Youth Suicide (PDF)
- Handout 4: Opening and Closing Words (PDF)
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.