Workshops on Identity-Based Topics
Each one-hour workshop for youth provides an animated video and guidance for follow-up discussion.
The "How to Use This Workshop" sections in each Discussion Guide describe the settings, participants, and facilitators for which the workshop was designed.
Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, yayaofcolor [at] uua [dot] org, Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Program Associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, created the animated videos and discussion guides and may be available to participate in a workshop via Skype or in person. Please contact Rev. Dr. Cummings if you wish to adapt any of the materials provided with these workshops.
- Introduction to Ethnic Identity Formation for Youth of Color
- Introduction to White Identity Formation for Youth
- Introduction to Gender and Sexual Orientation
- Support for Youth Struggling with Addiction
- Introduction to Racial and Ethnic Caucusing for Youth
- Youth Identity in Transracial-Multiracial Families
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.