Leader Reflection and Planning
This workshop dealt with slippery subject matter: Discussion of cults can reveal people's prejudices, and the word "cult" is used in so many ways, it can be hard to reach a common understanding. Review the workshop with your co-leader:
- How did you navigate this complex landscape?
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Did they seem to understand the deeper human concepts discussed?
- Which activities worked well with the group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan for any adjustments that could make future sessions run more smoothly, and decide who will seek answers to the remaining questions about cults that arose in the workshop.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.