1. Which is the third largest religion (in number of adherents) in the world?
2. True or False: Unitarian Universalism resulted from the merger of two religions—Unitarianism and Universalism—that were each more than 200 years old.
3. Abraham is considered the founder of which religion?
d. All of the above
4. Which of these is NOT one of the Ten Commandments?
a. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
b. Do not use the name of the Lord in vain.
c. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
d. Honor thy mother and father.
5. What famous act did David commit?
a. Killing Goliath with a slingshot
b. Killing Goliath with his bare hands
c. Starting a democracy in ancient Judea
d. Possessing a coat of may colors
6. Jesus had how many disciples?
7. True or False: Catholics are Christians.
8. Which of these is NOT one of the Five Pillars of Islam?
a. Make a pilgrimage to Mecca.
b. Pray five times a day.
c. Marry only another Muslim.
d. Give to the poor.
9. Which is true about the Buddha?
a. He was born human but became a god.
b. He was born royalty.
c. He was born in Japan.
d. He was born from a virgin.
10. True or False: You can be a humanist and be religious.
11. What do Hindus worship?
b. The Ganges River
c. The god, Brahman, in all its manifestations
12. True or False: Jehovah's Witnesses believe humans can become gods.
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations.
Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
Sidebar Content, Page Navigation
More Ways to Search
Donate to Support This Program and the Ongoing Work of the UUA
Read or subscribe to UUA.org Updates for the latest additions to our site.
Learn more about the Beliefs & Principles of Unitarian Universalism, or read our online magazine, UU World, for features on today's Unitarian Universalists. Visit an online UU church, or find a congregation near you.