Leader Resource 1: Answers to Quiz
1. Which is the third largest religion (in number of adherents) in the world? a. Atheism/Agnosticism
2. True. Unitarian Universalism resulted from the merger of two religions—Unitarianism and Universalism—that were each more than 200 years old.
3. Abraham is considered the founder of which religion? d. All of the above
4. Which of these is NOT one of the Ten Commandments? c. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
5. What famous act did David commit? a. Killing Goliath with a slingshot
6. Jesus had how many disciples? d. 12
7. True. Catholics are Christians.
8. Which of these is NOT one of the Five Pillars of Islam? c. Marry only another Muslim.
9. Which is true about the Buddha? b. He was born royalty.
10. True. You can be a humanist and be religious. There are religious humanists and secular humanists.
11. What do Hindus worship? c. The god, Brahman, in all its manifestations
12. False. Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe humans can become gods. However, Mormons (Latter Day Saints) do believe that humans can become resurrected, immortal, and glorified after their physical death.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.