Leader Reflection and Planning
Take a few minutes to evaluate the session with your co-leader immediately afterward, while it is fresh. Share your thoughts with any other team teachers and your director of religious education. You might find it helpful to consider these questions:
- Were all children actively engaged? If not, who was not and why? How could they be better included next time?
- Were there any behavior issues? If so, how can we address them in the future? Do we need more information or help in this area?
- How was the timing? What needs to change for a session to work better within our timeframe?
- Are we successfully creating a program characterized by inclusion, diversity appreciation, respect, noncompetitive environment, and welcome? What could we have done differently?
- What questions or issues arose in this session that we might like to discuss with our director of religious education?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.