For each journal, you will need:
You will also need a sewing machine and thread, and some glue.
1. Stack six pieces of copy paper together, and fold them in half.
2. Using a sewing machine, bind the pages together into a booklet by sewing along the fold line, eight stitches per inch.
3. Open the booklet, and glue a single page of heavier, card stock paper to the outside – the page that will become the cover and back cover of the booklet. Do not use glue on the binding edge of the booklet, where the stitches are.
4. Allow the glue to completely dry. Then, fold the cover over the stitched pages to close the booklet.
1. If you are using binders, place ten pages into each three-ring binder.
2. If you are using simple rings, stack together ten unlined pages and one page of card stock for each journal. Then, put the binder rings in the holes.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations.
Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 17, 2013.
Sidebar Content, Page Navigation
More Ways to Search
Donate to Support This Program and the Ongoing Work of the UUA
Read or subscribe to UUA.org Updates for the latest additions to our site.
Learn more about the Beliefs & Principles of Unitarian Universalism, or read our online magazine, UU World, for features on today's Unitarian Universalists. Visit an online UU church, or find a congregation near you.