Set aside time to consider the meaning of "salvation" to you. History has seen many ideas of salvation. One dictionary definition of salvation is "God's activities in bringing humans into a right relationship with God and with one another." Consider these questions:
- How would you define salvation?
- What would salvation feel like or look like?
- Is it available to everyone?
- For you, is salvation contingent on faith? Good works?
- Does your idea of salvation have anything to do with God? Do you have a non-deist idea of salvation? What is it?
You may wish to ask participants to engage in this same spiritual practice so that they, too, arrive at the workshop centered and ready to engage with the material and the group.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.