Resource 1 Sample Registration Form for Your High Hill Workshop (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
[Insert the name, address, email address, and phone number of the sponsoring organization or individual, e.g., your congregation's letterhead.]
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. — PEANUTS, a comic strip
YES! I want to come! Please register me for the From the High Hill program. Enclosed you will find my information and a check for $ [insert amount].
PHONE_______________________ EMAIL ___________________________
NAME OF CONGREGATION______________________________________________
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOOD ALLERGIES/PREFERENCES. Please list:
I PREFER A (CHECK ONE): __ SINGLE [insert price] or __ DOUBLE [insert price]
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL NEEDS (MOBILITY IMPAIRMENT, HEARING LOSS, ETC.). Please list:
Please make your check for [amount of money due] payable to: [name of payee] and mail it to [address].
Thank you! We look forward to meeting you and to your participation. You will receive a packet a week to ten days prior to our start date.
If you have any questions, please call [name, phone number].
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Resistance and Transformation
- Faith like a River
- Building the World We Dream About
- The New UU
- Moves Us
- Harvest the Power
- Principled Commitment
- Spirit of Life Revised
- Spirit in Practice
- From The High Hill
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - First Two Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 3 - Odyssey Writing: A Guide for Participants
- Chapter 4 - Second Two-Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 5 - Congregational Service of Recognition
- Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
- Chapter 7 - Resources
- br -Resource 1 Sample Registration Form for Your High Hill Workshop
Resource 2: Sample Participant Letter for Your Packet
- Resource 3 Sample Order of Service for Celebration of Elders
- Resource 4 Sample Order of Service for Celebration of Elders
- Resource 5 The Layers by Stanley Kunitz
- Resource 6 Things to not Leave Undone
- Resource 7: Presenting a HIgh Hill Workshop in a Non-Retreat Setting
- Resource 8: Experiencing the Program Solo or in a Pair
- Resource 9: Evaluations