Registration Confirmation Information (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
Once a participant has registered, they should receive a warm welcome letter with written confirmation and details about participation in the program. Invite your facilitator to co-write and co-sign the letter, especially if your facilitator is a religious professional in your congregation. Send the letter with a packet which should include a map to the retreat center, a list of what to bring, and a detailed agenda and workshop schedule.
If couples will participate, send separate letters and packets to each partner.
Chapter 7 of this resource has two sample letters. Resource 2 is a letter to send participants in a High Hill program that involves two weekend retreats. Resource 3 is a letter to send participants whose group will meet locally, without overnights.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Resistance and Transformation
- Faith like a River
- Building the World We Dream About
- The New UU
- Moves Us
- Harvest the Power
- Principled Commitment
- Spirit of Life Revised
- Spirit in Practice
- From The High Hill
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - First Two Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 3 - Odyssey Writing: A Guide for Participants
- Chapter 4 - Second Two-Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 5 - Congregational Service of Recognition
- Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
- Chapter 7 - Resources