Leader Reflection and Planning
With your co-leader, take some time after the workshop to evaluate the session and plan for future sessions. Consider these questions:
- What parts of the workshop seemed to engage the most people? Why?
- When did we seem particularly effective as co-leaders? Why?
- How might we use similar techniques in future workshops?
- What were the most challenging aspects of leading this workshop?
- What can be done to address those challenges in future workshops?
- Did participants seem to get acquainted in this workshop? If not, how might you add another activity at the start of the next workshop to help participants feel more comfortable with one another?
- Were issues brought up during the workshop that may need further comment at the next session?
- Is there any other unfinished business from this workshop's activities? If so, what is our plan for completing it?
Be sure to save the newsprint list from Activity 4, Expectations, so that participants can return to their expectations in Workshop 11. Save the group covenant from Activity 6 so you can post it at future workshops.
Review and assign tasks for the next workshop, such as gathering materials and printing or photocopying handouts. Decide who will lead each section of the next workshop.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.