The Giving and Generosity eNewsletter
The Giving and Generosity eNewsletter is a monthly collection of stories describing some of the exciting programs of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) and important information for our friends and donors. All of these stories are made possible by the generosity of our congregations and individual donors.
In April's issue of the Giving and Generosity eNewsletter:
- Exciting News: The UUA Announces its New Headquarters
- Join the Move! Tell Us What You Think
- You and UUs Standing for Marriage Equality
- Meet Scott Jackoway: A New Youth Luminary Leader
- UUA Budget Decisions and Staff Changes
- Help Build Our Beloved Multicultural Community
- UUA Scholarships Support Our Faith!
- Making a Gift by Will is Easy
- War Zone Faith Now Available
- Reminder: You Can Make Three Times the Difference Right Now!
Archived Giving and Generosity Newsletters:
Stories of Generosity
Celebrating the Marriage of Love and Justice
Weddings provide an opportunity for couples to share and celebrate what is most important to them.
Recently, a few Unitarian Universalist couples chose to use their celebrations to stand on the side of love and raise awareness for social justice issues.
Read more: Celebrating the Marriage of Love and Justice.
Your Stories and Blessings
At the UUA, your stories and blessings continuously inspire us to strengthen Unitarian Universalism in our hearts and in the world.
Read personal and powerful stories and blessings from individuals who have shared these with us.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 23, 2013.