Search Our Site

Page Navigation

Section Banner

My church doesn’t have an Internet connection. What do we do?

The Data Services Login for Congregations can be used from any computer that has web access. We suggest that if you can’t make changes to the data from your congregation or fellowship location, you authorize someone to log in from their home internet account. Public libraries and internet cafés present another option that may be helpful.

If this is not possible, you may obtain paper forms you may need by contacting Nick Rafeal at data_services @, or by calling (617) 948-4654. If paper forms are requested, they will be mailed to your congregation's address.

We strongly encourage you use the new online system instead of paper, particularly when submitting Certification of Membership each year. Using a paper form could result in a delay in updating your congregational information or a delay in confirming our receipt of your report.

For more information contact web @

This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.

Last updated on Wednesday, November 9, 2011.

Sidebar Content, Page Navigation


Updated and Popular

Recently Updated

For Newcomers

Learn more about the Beliefs & Principles of Unitarian Universalism, or read our online magazine, UU World, for features on today's Unitarian Universalists. Visit an online UU church, or find a congregation near you.

Page Navigation