Demographic and Statistical Information About Unitarian Universalism
Demographics for Congregations
- Research and Information: Congregations can use demographic information to help them successfully plan their congregation's growth and outreach efforts.
Statistical Information about Unitarian Universalism
- Association of Religious Data Archives
An online data collection from American and international religious denominations, with developing features for educators, journalists, congregations, and researchers. Data from this site come from the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies (ASARB).
- Unitarian Universalist Demographics from ARIS and FACT Surveys (PDF, 43 pages)
Presents highlights of data on Unitarian Universalists with comparisons to Mainline and Evangelical denominations. Compares changes in demographics between 1990 and 2008. Includes color graphs.
- Unitarian-Universalists in the United States 1990-2008: Socio-demographic Trends and Religious Patterns (PDF, 15 pages), Barry A. Kosmin & Ariela Keysar, Principal Investigators
- Faith Communities Today (FACT) Surveys
A series of ongoing research surveys and practical reports about congregational life, conducted and published by the Cooperative Congregations Studies Partnership, a multi-faith group of religious researchers and faith leaders.
- Religion Among the Unitarian Universalists: Converts in the Stepfathers' House, by Robert B. Tapp, 1973.
- One Nation Under God, by Barry A. Kosmin and Seymour P. Lachman, 1993.
- 2001 American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS), by Barry A. Kosmin, Egon Mayer and Ariela Keysar, The City University of New York (CUNY).
- 2008 American Religious Identification Survey (PDF, 26 pages), by Barry A. Kosmin and Ariela Keysar, Trinity College.
- U.S. Religious Landscape Survey, by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, 2008.
- Report of the Committee on Goals (PDF, 47 pages), 1967.
- Interdependence: Renewing Congregational Polity, by the UUA Commission on Appraisal, 1997.
- Fullfilling the Promise, by the UUA, 1997.
- Leaping From Our Spheres (PDF, 6 pages): The Impact of Women on Unitarian Universalist Ministry, ed. Gretchen Woods.
(includes Preliminary Statistics of the 1998 Survey of UU Ministers for CENTER Program)
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.