Dental Coverage for Retirees
Qualified employees who retire on or after January 1, 2013 are eligible to apply to continue their existing dental coverage with our group plan.
The retiring employee qualifications are as follows:
- Must have a retirement date of 01-01-2013 or beyond, and
- Must be at least 62 years of age at retirement, and
- Must have worked a minimum of 750 hours for the employer and/or as a recognized community minister for at least 5 of the past 10 years, and
- Must have been enrolled in our group dental plan on the day immediately preceding the date of retirement.
Those newly retiring who do not qualify to continue their existing dental coverage with our group plan, but who were enrolled in the plan on the day immediately preceding the date of retirement may enroll for COBRA dental continuation. Do so by completing the COBRA dental enrollment materials which will be sent to the home address on file with our office when we receive termination of employment notification.
For more information contact email@example.com.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Billing for Insurance Plans
- Insurance and Employee Changes
- Transitioning Benefits
- UUA Health Plan
- Group Insurance
- Fair Compensation
- Finances/ Taxes
- Ministerial Aid Funds