Better Than Before: Compassionate Conflict Resolution
Presenter: Rev. Cathleen Diane Cox.
Is conflict a sign of something wrong or an organic component of growing communities? This workshop presented the clear, accessible processes of Compassionate Communication (NVC) which turn conflict into an opportunity to build stronger connections in which greater authenticity and deeper trust bring renewed energy to creative problem solving.
- Compassionate Conflict Resolution: Core Process and Dialogue (PDF)
General Assembly 2009 Event 3017
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.
- Keeping Children Safe
- Professional Misconduct
- Safe Congregation Handbook
- Responsible Staffing
- Crisis Planning
- Trauma Response
- Building Security
- Conflict Management
- Covenant of Right Relations
- Ethics in Congregational Life Program
- Sexually Healthy Faith Communities
- Disruptive Behavior Policies
- Resources and Reports
- Beyond the UUA
- Closing Words