You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for our own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. — Marie Curie, scientist
This workshop focuses on responsibility. Youth identify responsibilities they already fulfill and gain confidence about handling future responsibilities. The story and activities ask participants to articulate how they are responsible not only for themselves and their families, but also for other people and all life that shares our planet.
This workshop will:
- Examine the meaning of responsibility
- Explore scenarios in which people's not taking responsibility causes problems
- Guide youth to identify themselves as responsible people.
- Explore the meaning of responsibility
- Discuss dilemmas where responsibility is needed
- Identify experiences where they have or have not accepted responsibility, and commit to being responsible in a particular aspect of their life.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.