Session 1: Covenant (60 minutes) (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
Say that sometimes small group ministry groups are called "covenant groups" because they act from a shared covenant. Tonight's session will help the group create such a covenant for the weekend.
Either in small groups or the larger one, establish a covenant. Use Chapter 3, Sample Session 2, Being Together, Part II or design your own session.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Virtue Ethics
- A Chorus of Faiths
- Building Bridges
- Heeding the Call
- Sharing the Journey
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Exploring Small Group Ministry with Youth
- Chapter 2 - Planning and Implementation
- Chapter 3 - Sample Facilitator Training
- Chapter 4 - Sample Sessions
- Chapter 5 - Sample Multigenerational Service Model
- Chapter 6 - Sample Youth Conference Model
- Chapter 7 - Next Steps in Your Congregation
- Journeys of the Spirit
- Exploring Our Values Through Poetry
- A Place of Wholeness