Resources for creating additional sessions (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
You might use the format of the sample sessions here to create your own small group ministry sessions for youth. Find additional sessions for youth in Small Group Ministry for Youth by Helen Zidowecki (UU Small Group Ministry Network, 2005), along with suggestions for ways youth can create their own, unique sessions.
Youth can also use session plans that are developed for small group ministry with adults in your own congregation or from the Small Group Ministry Network website.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Virtue Ethics
- A Chorus of Faiths
- Building Bridges
- Heeding the Call
- Sharing the Journey
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Exploring Small Group Ministry with Youth
- Chapter 2 - Planning and Implementation
- Chapter 3 - Sample Facilitator Training
- Chapter 4 - Sample Sessions
- Chapter 5 - Sample Multigenerational Service Model
- Chapter 6 - Sample Youth Conference Model
- Chapter 7 - Next Steps in Your Congregation
- Journeys of the Spirit
- Exploring Our Values Through Poetry
- A Place of Wholeness