Closing (5 minutes), Workshop 2: Many Families
In "Families," a Tapestry of Faith program
Description of Activity
Gather the group in a circle.
- Invite participants to comment on what did and did not work.
- If you choose, ask participants to say one word to express how they are feeling right now.
- Close with a parting benediction (see below) or round robin sharing of one word of blessing. To do a round robin blessing, invite volunteers to offer one word of goodness or wellness, such as peace, happiness, wisdom, kindness, and so on, to the group.
Go out into the world in peace,
Hold onto what is good
Return to no person evil for evil
Strengthen the fainthearted
Support the weak
Help the suffering
Honor all beings.
- Benediction based on the Gospels
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)