LEADER RESOURCE 1: Religious Literacy Quiz Answers
1. a. Atheism/Agnosticism
3. d. all of the above
4. Which of these is NOT one of the Ten Commandments? c. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
5. What famous act did David commit? a. killing Goliath with a slingshot
6. Jesus had how many disciples? d. 12
8. Which of these is NOT one of the five pillars of Islam? c. marry only another Muslim
9. Which is true about the Buddha: b. he was born royalty
10. False: You can be a humanist and be religious.
11. What do Hindus worship? c. the god, Brahman, in all its manifestations
12. False: Jehovah Witnesses do not believe humans can become gods.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Workshop Overview
- Workshop Plan
- Entire Workshop
- Entire Workshop (Paper-Saving Version)