Handout 1: Abundance-Scarcity Questionnaire
Youth should rate their Abundance/Scarcity on a scale of 1 (scarce) to 5 (abundant)
1. Access to food
2. Freedom to make decisions about what you wear
4. Freedom to make decisions about how you use your time
5. Financial independence
6. Access to health care
7. Access to reliable shelter
8. Entertainment devices and activities
9. Respect of peers
10. Freedom to choose your religion
11. People to help take care of you
12. Family obligations, such as chores, taking care of siblings, part-time jobs, etc.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.