From the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregation’s Office of Multicultural Growth and Witness.
1. Have the meeting and lodging sites been evaluated by someone with knowledge of disabilities?
2. Physical Accommodations:
3. Chemical Sensitivity Accommodations (non-scented cleaning and personal products in the meeting rooms, bathrooms, and bedrooms)
4. Vision Accommodations (adequate and adjustable lighting, large print and alternative formats available—taped, Braille, disks)
5. Hearing Accommodations (ASL interpreters, assistive listening system and/or personal device, hand held microphone, other)
6. Dietary (allergic, vegetarian, other)
7. Do any attendees require personal assistance? If so, what type?
8. Additional needs: ___________________________
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations.
Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
Sidebar Content, Page Navigation
More Ways to Search
Donate to Support This Program and the Ongoing Work of the UUA
Read or subscribe to UUA.org Updates for the latest additions to our site.
Learn more about the Beliefs & Principles of Unitarian Universalism, or read our online magazine, UU World, for features on today's Unitarian Universalists. Visit an online UU church, or find a congregation near you.