Leader Reflection and Planning
This was the first workshop to explore a worldwide religion that is practiced by as many as one-seventh of the earth's population. Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Did the examination of another religion spark their interest?
- Did they seem to understand the deeper concepts introduced in Hinduism?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan who will seek answers to the remaining questions about Hinduism that arose in the workshop.