Leader Reflection and Planning
This was the first workshop to explore a worldwide religion that is practiced by as many as one-seventh of the earth's population. Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Did the examination of another religion spark their interest?
- Did they seem to understand the deeper concepts introduced in Hinduism?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan who will seek answers to the remaining questions about Hinduism that arose in the workshop.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.