Laughter (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
There is actually a new form of yoga that has evolved in India: laughter. Simply initiate laughter among the children and have them keep it going. Laughter changes the chemistry of their brains. It connects them. As with all forms of creative activities, laughter must be practiced in a supportive environment. Be careful not to let the children hyperventilate.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Spirituality and the Arts in Children's Programming
- Making Music Live
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Where and How to Make Music
- Chapter 2 - Movement, Expression, and Creativity
- Chapter 3 - Four Simple Guidelines for Great Singing
- Chapter 4 - How to Choose a Song
- Chapter 5 - Song-Teaching Strategies
- Chapter 6 - More Song-Teaching Strategies
- Chapter 7 - Activities for Listening to Music
- Chapter 8 - Culture and Music
- Chapter 9 - Closing Thoughts Becoming Magnificent
- Chapter 10 - Resources