General guidelines (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
Always remember it's about the process, not the product.
Say what you liked or how it made you feel instead of commenting on the work's quality.
Start with simpler activities and build up to larger ones.
Start with individual activities then move to group activities.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Spirituality and the Arts in Children's Programming
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - The Adult as Guide
- Chapter 2 - Ways to Help Children Find and Make Meaning
- Chapter 3 - Practical Keys to Working with Children
- Chapter 4 - How to Talk to Children about Their Arts Experiences
- Chapter 5 - Ways and Means Constructing Your Own Arts Activities
- Chapter 6 - Written Arts
- Chapter 7 - Drama, Movement, and Dance
- Chapter 8 - Concluding Remarks
- Making Music Live