Leader Reflection and Planning, Session 2: Me In Faith Community, Faith Community In Me
In "Windows and Mirrors," a Tapestry of Faith program
Evaluate with your co-leader(s) first. Then share your evaluation with others working with the group. You might find it helpful to consider these questions in a face-to-face meeting or via email:
- How did the timing go today? What might we do to make it work better?
- What worked well? What didn't?
- Were new children effectively integrated into the group? How can we do this better?
- When you think about today's session, what connections did you make to the children? What connections did children make among themselves? When was that evident?
- What connections did children make with the activities and/or the central ideas? How could you tell that was occurring?
- Were there any behavior issues? If so, how can we address them in the future? Do we need more information or help in this area?
- Do we need to follow up on anything with a parent or the religious educator?
- When spiritually preparing for the session, you identified your own expectations for the session. How were they met or unmet?
If you identify ways the session failed to meet expectations, take time to explore some alternate approaches. Ask your religious educator for guidance, as needed.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources