Handout 1: Moment of Courage Skit Rules
- All members of the group must be included, in some fashion, in the acting.
- You may make noise in your acting, if it is relevant to what you are trying to convey. But, you may not use recognizable language. That is, actors may not speak.
- There will be a time limit for planning and practicing your skit.
- There may be a time limit for performing your skit.
- Be prepared to repeat your skit, if needed, and provide a hint or two, if other groups cannot guess what you are doing. (For example, "This is a famous moment in the twentieth century," or "This is something you might see at school.").
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- Session Overview
- Session Plan
- Entire Session
- Entire Session (Paper-Saving Version)