Find Out More, Session 11: Do No Harm
In "Moral Tales," a Tapestry of Faith program
For group games and activities that reinforce cooperation and teach peace, see:
- The Cooperative Sports and Games Book by Terry Orlick (Pantheon, 1978)
- Creative Conflict Resolution: More than 200 Activities for Keeping Peace in the Classroom K-6 by William J. Kreidler (Good Year Books, 1996)
Holding Up the Sky: Peace Tales for Kids is an award-winning CD of stories from around the world read by New Mexico storyteller, Sarah Malone (2003).
Read these collections of folktales that reinforce peace:
- Spinning Tales, Weaving Hope by E. Brody, et al (New Society Publishers, 2002)
- Peace Tales by Margaret Read MacDonald (Linnet Books, 1992)
- Kindness: A Treasury of Buddhist Wisdom for Children and Parents by Sarah Conover (Boston: Skinner House, 2010)
This picture book teaches that war is not a game: Playing War by Kathy Beckwith (Tilbury House Publishers, 2005).
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 11, 2012.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Leader Resources
- List of Handouts