Find a place where you can be quiet with your thoughts. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for several minutes, perhaps repeating a word or phrase to separate yourself from the activities of the day. When you feel settled and relaxed, consider:
- Have you ever been bullied? How did it feel?
- When have you engaged in direct action for justice? How did it feel? Does "shining your fire power" work as a metaphor for what you did?
- Has someone ever acted in support of you, when you were faced with injustice? How did that feel?
- Have you ever given advice or comfort to someone who was bulled? What did you say?
- When have you felt compelled to say "no," to not go along with something you felt was wrong? How comfortable were you making your "no" visible or active?