Find a place where you can be quiet with your thoughts. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for several minutes, perhaps repeating a word or phrase to separate yourself from the activities of the day. When you feel settled and relaxed, consider:
- Have you ever been bullied? How did it feel?
- When have you engaged in direct action for justice? How did it feel? Does "shining your fire power" work as a metaphor for what you did?
- Has someone ever acted in support of you, when you were faced with injustice? How did that feel?
- Have you ever given advice or comfort to someone who was bulled? What did you say?
- When have you felt compelled to say "no," to not go along with something you felt was wrong? How comfortable were you making your "no" visible or active?
For more information contact email@example.com.