LEADER RESOURCE 1: Mysteries
Think of your small group as a detective agency and the following events as mysteries to be solved. Make up a story to explain what caused one of the mysteries numbered 1-5. Then, make up a story to explain mystery number 6. If you have more time, return to mysteries 1-5 and choose another to solve. Take notes about all your stories so that later you can share them with the other groups.
1. A house has burned down.
2. A rainbow has glowed in the sky.
3. Two cars have crashed into each other.
4. A pancake tasted awful.
5. Your favorite team has won a championship game.
6. Human life has appeared in a universe that was lifeless.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Session Overview
- Session Plan
- Entire Session
- Entire Session (Paper-Saving Version)