Leader Resource 4: WCUU Life Questions
You are in the audience at a WCUU panel discussion about how to decide what to do with your life. When the Anchor invites questions, ask anything you want. Use one of these, if nobody else has yet asked it, or make up your own.
- I am just a sixth grader. How am I supposed to know what to do with the rest of my life?
- My parents want me to take over the family business when I grow up. Do I have to do that?
- My minister was talking about having a purpose in life the other day. My only purposes right now are going to school and making friends and having a good time. Is that good enough?
- When do you have to decide what to do with your life?
- Do I have to be a Unitarian Universalist to do good things with my life?
- I want to be rich and famous. Is that okay, and how can I do it?
- Do I have to go to college? I hate school!
- I want to be the world's greatest singer but my teacher says I can't sing on pitch. What should I do?
- I want to help others. But the world needs so much help; I don't know where to start? What should I do?
- Do I have to wait until I'm an adult to have a meaningful life?
For more information contact email@example.com.