Leader Resource 3: Economic Justice Continuums
1. I believe one of the biggest questions people should ask is how to achieve economic justice in the world.
2. I think there is economic justice in the world right now.
3. I believe it's everybody for themselves. Everybody should work to get as much money as they possibly can and keep it for themselves.
4. Economic justice means my little brother (pretend you have one even if you do not) should give half his toys away to a kid who has nothing.
5. Economic justice means the government should take my iPod or cell phone or camera or bicycle away from me and give it to some other kid who has nothing.
6. It is the job of governments to create economic justice.
7. If one country is poor and another country is rich, the poor one should attack the rich one and make it share its wealth.
8. It is the job of religions and congregations to create economic justice.
9. It is the job of individuals like you and me to create economic justice.
10. There should be a law that limits how much money any one person can have.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.