You Are Here
Find a place where you can be quiet with your thoughts. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for about five minutes, perhaps repeating a word or phrase to separate yourself from the activities of the day. When you feel settled and relaxed, consider:
- In what ways are you of service to the world?
- In what ways do you act as a leader?
- How do you feel about thinking of yourself as a role model?
- Who inspires you to act in service to the larger good?
- Your self-image as a person who is of service to the world, and as someone with the capacity to lead others toward caring will help the children develop self-images as compassionate leaders.