LEADER RESOURCE 1: Science, Religion, or Both?
- The Earth spins at 900 miles per hour while coursing through space at 68,400 miles per hour.
- Human nature is basically good, but sometimes good people do bad things.
- The nature of the Divine is beyond our understanding.
- The continents are moving under our feet, about 3 to 6 inches a year.
- A complete blueprint of a person exists in each and every cell of the body.
- After death, the human soul lives on in another existence.
- If you condense the entire history of life on planet Earth to a single year on a
calendar, humans would appear on December 31st, at 10:30 pm.
- Matter can take on different states or forms such as liquid, solid, or gas.
- Life on Earth is possible because of the oxygen generated by trees and other plants.
- There is a Divine plan for the universe and us in it.
- We are all part of the Divine.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- Session Overview
- Session Plan
- Entire Session
- Entire Session (Paper-Saving Version)