Leader Resource 3: Unitarian Universalist Principles in Children’s LanguageUnitarian Universalist Principles in Children’s Language
Use these versions of the Principles to guide a discussion about faith as children prepare to create their own faith symbols in Session 2, Activity 5:
1. We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 17, 2013.
- Session Overview
- Session Plan
- Faith In Action
- Leader Reflection and Planning
- Taking It Home
- Leader Resources
- Find Out More
- Entire Session (Paper-Saving Version)
- Entire Session