Living the Welcoming Congregation Table of Contents
- Session 1 Assessment/Beginnings
- Session 2 Where Are We? Where Am I?
- Session 3 If We Are Here, What Next?
Session 4 If This Is What We Need To Do, How Might We Do It Best?
- Session 4 (Supplement) Jerry’s Secret
- Session 5 Setting the Structure for Your Work
- Session 6A Individual History
- Session 7A Affection/Sexuality
- Session 8A Linking the Oppressions
- Session 9A Bisexuality
- Session 10A Transgender, Gender, and Identity
- Session 6B Congregational History and Change
- Session 7B Taking a Tour of the Congregation
- Session 8B How Change Happens In Our Congregation
- Session 9B Using What We Have Learned to Plan for Change
- Session 10B Implementation
- Session 6C Community History and Change
- Session 7C Panel Discussion
- Session 8C Effective Social Action and Public Witness
- Session 9C Planning A Course of Action
- Session 10C Implementing the Plan in Your Community
- Session 11 Being An Ally
- Session 12 Us and Them Jeopardy!
- Session 13 What Was Our Story Of This Work?
- Optional Session Working with Children and Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender Issues
- Suggested Closing Words
- Facilitator Session Feedback Form
- Participant Program Feedback Form
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.