Data Services Request Center
Please carefully review the Unitarian Universalist Association's (UUA's) Data Request Policy prior to submitting any requests for mailing lists, labels, statistics or other data to confirm that your UUA-affiliated organization qualifies to receive the requested information.
If your organization qualifies, please print and return a completed copy of the appropriate form(s) below to our office so that we can begin to process your order. Feel free to use the Supplementary Form as a guide to further specify your request.
- Mailing Lists (PDF): standard address lists for one-time use mailings or notices.
- Statistical Reports (PDF): the Active Society Report includes basic reports/lists include congregational and district statistics (number of members, 5 or 10 year growth analysis by membership number); includes all statistics reported by the congregation over the years.
- Supplementary Form (PDF): the Supplementary Form is the latest addition to the request process and should be used as a guide to inform you of what types of information are available and to help you determine what specific information you’d like to receive.
For more information contact web @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, August 29, 2012.
- Professional Religious Leaders
- UUA Officers, Trustees & Committees
- UUA Staff
- UUA Districts & Regions
- Related Organizations
- Printable Directory
- Questions or Updates
- Data Services
- A-Z Index