Public Relations for Congregations
Increase your congregation's visibility through local media coverage. Believe it or not, sometimes just doing Unitarian Universalism is enough to garner the interest of local media.
Whether its Unitarian Universalist ministers marrying loving couples, congregation members voting their values at General Assembly, or a congregation celebrating the installation of a new minister, local and national press are attracted to stories of Unitarian Universalists living their values. Through the news coverage they share, they offer the larger community a glimpse of what it means to be Unitarian Universalist.
Common topics members of the media will cover:
- New Ministers and Religious Educators in Congregations
- Congregational Preservation and History
- Innovative Religious Education Practices and Programs
- Charitable or Justice Work in Your Community
- A visit by Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) President
If you are interested in ways to raise the visibility of your congregation, contact the UUA office of Information and Public Witness for help. Email info [at] uua [dot] org or call (617) 948-4652.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.