Advanced Social Media
General Assembly 2010 Event 3004
Presenters: Rev. Carmen Emerson, Roger Hartz, Tandi Rogers Koerger, Shelby Meyerhoff
Twitter—Facebook—blogs—RSS feeds—handheld apps—all this adds up to so much more than websites and email messaging! This advanced-level panel presentation covered major social media tools in use by congregations, how ministry occurs through social networks, ethics and safety concerns, trends, and more.
For more information contact pw_specialist @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, June 21, 2011.
- Chalice and UU Art
- Congregational Press Relations
- Civil Discourse
- GA Presentations
- Media Skills for Changemakers
- Intro to Social Media and PR
- Advanced Social Media
- Using Web Technology to Market Our Faith
- PR 911
- Exploring New Media
- Second Life: Connecting the Global Fellowship in Cyberspace
- Spreading UUism Using New Media
- Using the Web to Nurture the Spirit
- Creating Great Content for Church Websites
- UUA Monthly Bulletin