Renaissance Module Resources
The following resources are available for coordinating a Renaissance Module.
Administration as Leadership
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 91 pages)
- Handouts (PDF, 92 pages)
- PowerPoint Slides (32 slides)
- The Reader for this module is the Handouts PDF.
Adult Faith Development and Programming
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 34 pages)
- The Reader is Reframing Hope: Vital Ministry in a New Generation by Carol-Howard Merritt, published by the Alban Institute, 2010.
- Handouts (PDF, 36 pages)
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 29 pages)
- The Reader is Fashion Me a People by Maria Harris (Westminster John Knox Press, 1989).
- Guide to Fashion Me a People (PDF, 8 Pages)
- Handouts (PDF, 37 pages)
- Tapestry of Faith: Curriculum Planning Powerpoint (30 slides)
Ministry with Youth
Multicultural Religious Education
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 45 pages)
- The Reader is What If All the Kids are White? by Louise Derman-Sparks, published by Teachers College Press, 2006.
- Handouts (PDF, 17 pages)
Philosophy of Religious Education
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 46 pages)
- PowerPoint Slides (42 slides)
- The Reader is Essex Conversations, a Skinner House publication.
- The Guide to the Reader (PDF, 2 pages) prioritizes those essays which are most essential to the module and also indicates how the essays correlate with the module sessions.
- Handouts (PDF, 51 pages)
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 64 pages)
- The Reader is The Courage to Teach by Parker Palmer, published by Jossey-Bass, and this Guide to the Reader (PDF, 3 pages) which correlates the chapters of the Palmer book with the module sessions in which they are used.
- Handouts (PDF, 121 pages)
- PowerPoint Slides (34 slides)
Unitarian Universalist History
- Unitarian Universalist History is a distance-learning module. If you are interested in sponsoring this module, please contact Pat Kahn directly at renaissance [at] uua [dot] org.
- Leader's Guide (PDF, 37 pages)
- Participant Guide (PDF, 53 pages)
Unitarian Universalist Identity
- Currently under revision; contact the Renaissance Office with questions.
- Leader's Guide (PDF)
- Power Point slides
- The Reader is A Good Telling by Kristin Maier (Skinner House, 2013).
- Handouts (PDF)
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.