Enrollment Instructions for the UUA Health Plan
For New Members
- Read the benefit details to review our plan offerings.
- Use the Rate Calculator to determine the premiums for plan options.
- Check the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield website to confirm In-Network Providers:
- Select Search for a Doctor or Medical Professional.
- Search by specialty or name for your doctor
- Under Choose Health Plans, select BCBS PPO.
- If you have any difficulty, contact the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Health Plan Coordinator in the Health Plan office.
- Complete an Enrollment Application.
- The Employer Subscription Agreement (PDF)—must be on file at UUA Health Plan Office and church/organization office prior to employees enrolling in the Plan.
For Self-Employed Community Ministers
- The Individual Subscription Agreement (PDF) must be on file at the UUA Health Plan Office prior to enrollment and you must retain a copy in your own file.
Call the UUA Health Plan office at (617) 948-6405 for answers to specific questions or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
For more information contact healthinsurance @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Job Openings
- Congregational Staff & Volunteers
- Benefit Plans & Compensation
- Billing for Insurance Plans
- Insurance and Employee Changes
- Transitioning Benefits
- UUA Health Plan
- Group Insurance
- Fair Compensation
- Finances/ Taxes
- Ministerial Aid Funds
- Music Leadership
- Religious Educators
- One and One E-News