Changes and Terminations for UU Group Insurance Plans
Promptly communicate employee updates including income changes, terminations, retirement, elective drop of coverage, etc. in writing, to the Office of Church Staff Finances.
Do not send changes with payments.
Reportable changes include:
- Employee termination or retirement
- Employee income updates (affects Life/AD&D and LTD coverage)
- Employee address changes ( Health premiums may change. Dental record updates through our office.)
- Employee Transitions (from one congregation to another)
- Employee Elective Drop of coverage
- Employee Life Events that may precipitate changes (Qualifying events)
- Employee illness/injury which may result in an LTD claim
- Employee death
For more information contact insurance_plans @ uua.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Job Openings
- Congregational Staff & Volunteers
- Benefit Plans & Compensation
- Music Leadership
- Religious Educators
- One and One E-News