Youth Struggling with Addiction
This one-hour workshop provides an animated video and follow-up discussion. The "How to Use This Workshop" section of the Discussion Guide describes settings, participants, and facilitators suitable for this workshop. Rev. Dr. Monica L. Cummings, former Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) program associate for Ministry to Youth and Young Adults of Color, created the animated video and discussion guide. Contact Rev. Elizabeth Nguyen, leadership development associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color, at email@example.com to connect with UUA staff who may be able to participate in a workshop via Skype or in person.
Preview and download the workshop materials:
- Download Introduction to Youth and Addiction (MP4) (right-click to save the file).
- Discussion Guide (PDF, 3 pages)
- Handout 1: Definitions and Challenges (PDF)
- Handout 2: Commit 2 Community and InSide Out Groups (PDF, 3 pages)
- Handout 3: InSide Out Facilitator Guide (PDF, 5 pages)
- Handout 4: Follow-Up Resources (PDF)