After the Election
In the wake of the 2016 Presidential election, many Unitarian Universalists are feeling heartbroken, fearful, angry... and resolved that our "good news" —of love, inclusion, acceptance, justice, pluralism — is made manifest for all people.
Following are some worship resources that you may find helpful in navigating the imminent Trump/Pence administration.
- The Holy Work of Showing Up by Rev. Ashley Horan
- My Heart Fights for Those Who Can't Fight by Sara Sutherland Dean
- All Is Not Well, a prayer by Rev. Beth Merrill Neel
- Getting Through This Day by Rev. Theresa Hardy
- Litany of Solidarity by Rev. Catie Scudera
- Invocation in Hard Times by Rev. Maureen Killoran
- Gird Thyself by Jessica York
- a Litany of With-ness by Phillip Lund
- a post-election prayer by Deborah Weiner
- Words of Welcome for a Difficult Morning by Rev. Erika Hewitt