Social Media Reverse Quiz Game: Leader Resource 1 of the Congregations & Beyond Discussion Guide
- A: This new and fast-growing site allows users to “pin” images from around the Internet.
Q: What is Pinterest?
- A: This site has 800 million active users. I wish I had that many pals!
Q: What is Facebook?
- A: You might not hear birds, but you might get a celebrity update in 140 characters.
Q: What is Twitter?
- A: Every gmail user is familiar with this site that offers spaces for you to “hang out”.
Q: What is Google+?
- A: Personalized streams of square, vintage photos which are instantly uploaded from your phone.
Q: What is Instagram?
- A: Reblog, reblog, reblog! Posts rapidly make the rounds of this site!
Q: What is Tumblr?
- A: A site for storing and sharing high-quality images.
Q: What is Flickr? (could also be What is Picasa? Or What is Photobucket?)
- A: Originally they were personal online diaries—now they come in a variety of forms—some are for text, some for photos, some for news.
Q: What is a blog?
- A: Professionals go here to meet and greet!
Q: What is Linkedin?
- A: A space dedicated to selling hand-made or vintage items.
Q: What is Etsy?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.