UUA Website: UUA.org
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) website averages over 5,200 visits a day—almost 3,000 from new users. Every week, about 5,400 congregation searches are performed—over 3,000 from new users. UUA.org is one of our most important tools for introducing seekers to Unitarian Universalism.
Read more about recent improvements to UUA.org and our team's current projects on Site Improvements.
Often these common plugins are already installed on your computer, but downloading the latest versions may help you enjoy all that UUA.org has to offer.
- Documents: most Office documents (Word, Excel, etc.) are also available as PDF files, which can be viewed with the free Nitro PDF Reader. Exceptions are sometimes made in cases where additional functionality is required, and OpenOffice (a free software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and more) may be used.
- Video: our streaming video uses HTML5, which is supported by all modern browsers. When copyright allows, we also offer our video in downloadable, cross-platform MP4 format.
- Audio: we offer audio in MP3 format, which can be played on iTunes or almost any audio player.
UUA.org works best on the following browsers (keeping your preferred browser up-to-date is best for security and performance):
Security settings in your browser may cause glitches in some of our features. To address these problems, add UUA.org (http://*.uua.org) and Google.com (http://*.google.com) to your list of trusted sites.
Change your font or text size for reading on the web.
We monitor the use of our site closely, so we can make informed decisions about improvements to our usability and design. We use Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, surveys, feedback forms, and other tools to help us understand how well our site works for you.
- Roughly 58% of the visitors to our site are new to UUA.org.
- Our most popular page (after our home page) is the Find a Congregation Search Results page, accounting for about 4% of all our page views.
- The Tapestry of Faith area of our site accounts for about 16% of our total traffic.
- The next most popular area is the newcomers site (Beliefs & Principles), drawing about 13% of our page views.
- Web search engines account for about 66% of our traffic. About 17% of visitors come directly to our site, 10% by referral, and almost 6% from social media.
- Search terms that lead people to us are primarily variations on Unitarian, Universalist, or UUA.
- The most common searches performed on our site are for (variations on) General Assembly, WorshipWeb, Transitions, and Tapestry of Faith.
- Our visitors are using the following browsers/operating systems:
- Chrome / Windows (22.63%)
- Safari / iOS (18.75%)
- Internet Explorer / Windows (11.87%)
- Chrome / Android (9.72%)
- Safari / Macintosh (9.50%)
- Firefox / Windows (8.95%)
- Chrome / Macintosh (5.97%)
- Firefox / Macintosh (2.85%)
- Android Browser / Android (2.67%)
- Safari (in-app) / iOS (1.97%)
- Mobile devices account for about 38% of our traffic, up from 30% one year ago.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.