Members of the Open UUA Committee
Membership: The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee shall consist of no fewer than three members, appointed for two year terms by the Board of Trustees. Though reappointment is not guaranteed, each member may be re-appointed three times, serving no longer than eight years. No member shall, during their term of office on this committee, hold a salaried position in the UUA.
- Sam Trumbore, Chair, strumbore [at] uumin [dot] org
- Dick Jacke, dickjacke [at] aol [dot] com
- Cheri Cody, clcody [at] juno [dot] com
- Jennifer Z. Carver, jzcarver [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Stephanie Carey Maron, Staff Liaison, scarey [at] uua [dot] org, hlimpert [at] uua [dot] org
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.