Open UUA Committee
The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee (OUC) (formerly Openness Implementation Committee (OIC)) was created by the UUA board to oversee the implementation of Rule G-2.1. Democratic Process (PDF) (page 16) which was passed by the 2004 General Assembly.
- Current Documents, Agendas, and Meeting Notes
- Old Meeting Notes (through February 2013)
- Transparency Guidelines (PDF) for UUA Committees, Task Forces, Working Groups, and the UUA Board of Trustees (Revised February 2016)
- What Transparency Looks Like (PDF)
- History of the OIC (PDF) presented at the 2005 General Assembly (GA) workshop
- Report to the 2005 General Assembly (PDF)
The committee rarely meets in person. However, you can be an observer of the committee's working email list.
Visitors are welcome. Please contact Dick Jacke, committee chair, at openness [at] uua [dot] org if you are interested in observing our discussion.