Open UUA Committee
The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee (OUC) (formerly Openness Implementation Committee (OIC)) was created by the UUA board to oversee the implementation of Rule G-2.1. Democratic Process (PDF) (page 16) which was passed by the 2004 General Assembly.
Join the Open UUA Committee at its upcoming Zoom videoconference meeting on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 2:00 PM Eastern.
Meeting URL: http://zoom.us/j/469210945
Meeting ID: 469 210 945
Join by Phone: +1 646-558-8656 (US Toll) or +1 408-638-0968 (US Toll)
About the Committee
- Current Documents, Agendas, and Meeting Notes
- Old Meeting Notes (through February 2013)
- Transparency Guidelines (PDF) for UUA Committees, Commissions, Task Forces, Working Groups, and the UUA Board of Trustees (Revised May 2017)
- What Transparency Looks Like (PDF)
- History of the OIC (PDF) presented at the 2005 General Assembly (GA) workshop
- Report to the 2005 General Assembly (PDF)
The committee rarely meets in person. However, you can be an observer of the committee's working email list.
Visitors are welcome. Please contact Cheri Cody, committee chair, at openness [at] uua [dot] org if you are interested in observing our discussion.