Open UUA Committee
The Open Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Committee (OUC) (formerly Openness Implementation Committee (OIC)) was created by the UUA board to oversee the implementation of Rule G-2.1. Democratic Process (PDF) (page 16) which was passed by the 2004 General Assembly.
Read or comment on the Open UUA Committee's web forum, Openness in UUA Governance!
About the Committee
- Current Documents, Agendas, and Meeting Notes
- Old Meeting Notes (through February 2013)
- Transparency Guidelines (PDF) for UUA Committees, Commissions, Task Forces, Working Groups, and the UUA Board of Trustees (Revised May 2017)
- What Transparency Looks Like (PDF)
- History of the OIC (PDF) presented at the 2005 General Assembly (GA) workshop
- Report to the 2005 General Assembly (PDF)
Visitors are welcome. Please contact Christian Schmidt, committee chair, at openness [at] uua [dot] org if you are interested in observing our discussion.